ABOUT CROSS POINTE
HOW TO GET THE WORD OUT
10 Ways Anyone Can Use Social Media to Help Cross Pointe
Social networking is now ingrained in our culture. It helps us to communicate, to share our lives, to reach friends both new and old. Social networking has become a driving force in sharing the gospel, building relationships, and meeting new people.
If you have a Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram account, or if you happen to blog, you can use these tools to spread the world naturally and easily. The challenge is simple - just be yourself. Love people the way that you already do, and as you do, share your faith!
Here are ten ways you can help Cross Pointe anytime to build relationships and share the gospel.
1. “Like” us on Facebook.
2. Click the sharing links on our news stories, message content, and various website pages, especially pages featuring our upcoming teaching series.
3. “Check in” on Facebook every time you’re at Cross Pointe, or an event we’re hosting.
4. Click “like” on posts you see on Facebook by Cross Pointe, which helps our content spread further to be seen by your friends.
5. Re-tweet what Cross Pointe posts on Twitter.
6. Take photos and videos at church and church-related events, then post them to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. and use the hashtag #CrossPointeOcala so we can spot them! You can also text them to 352-208-9959 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll use them here and there.
7. Post, as a tweet or Facebook status update, a short quote from a sermon, or a lyric from a song we’re singing, and put #CrossPointeOcala in your post.
8. Invite people to Cross Pointe events using your social networks.
9. Help us to follow you on social networks! Email us links to your social profiles and we’ll follow you!
10. Write your faith story, or let us do a video interview with you, to share your faith with all kinds of people. Send to email@example.com.
Bonus: If you really, really, REALLY want to go the extra mile to help us spread the word on Facebook, you can cruise over to our main Facebook page, mouse over the “Liked” button and choose to “Get Notifications.” Every time we add an update to our page, you’ll get a Facebook notification (not an email) about it and you’ll be able to click on it, “Like” it, “Share” it, etc. Here’s a screenshot: Get Notifications
Thanks for helping us get the word out!!